What is Candida?
Candida is a fungus, which is a form of yeast, and a very small amount of it lives in your mouth and intestines. Its job is to aid with digestion and nutrient absorption but, when overproduced, candida breaks down the wall of the intestine and penetrates the bloodstream, releasing toxic byproducts into your body and causing leaky gut. This can lead to many different health problems, ranging from digestive issues to depression.
- Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar(which feed the yeast)
- Consuming a lot of alcohol
- Taking oral contraceptives
- Eating a diet high in beneficial fermented foods like Kombucha, sauerkraut and pickles
- Living a high-stress lifestyle
- Taking a round of antibiotics that killed too many of those friendly bacteria
- Skin and nail fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot or toenail fungus)
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
[space height=”30px”] How can this product help me?
Caprylic Acid Combination is designed to nutritionally support the needs of those who want to maintain optimal balance in their friendly flora.
Candida overgrowth most commonly occurs in mucous membranes of the gastro-intestinal tract and vagina, but any mucous membrane can be a target.
Caprylic acid is a fatty acid derived from coconut oil which has been found to exhibit antifungal properties. It has been specifically effective for gastro-intestinal Candida overgrowth.
Caprylic acid also produces energy after it has been metabolized and may be used in combination with other natural or prescription antifungals.
Ingredients – Each capsule contains:
Caprylic acid (300 mg)
Plus 100 mg. of a proprietary blend of:
Black Walnut Hulls (Juglans nigra)
Elecampane Root (Inula helenium)
Red Raspberry Leaves (Rubus idaeus)
Caprylic acid is contraindicated with ulcerative colitis.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
Now available to purchase at The Cleansing Space for £21.50