So what is all the hype about Rebounding and is it good for me?
As quoted by NASA, exercise on a rebounder or mini trampoline is “the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man”. It is an excellent, non-impact, aerobic exercise gained by bouncing on a mini-trampoline.
Exercising is great for boosting your lymph and one of the best forms of lymph drainage exercise is rebounding on a trampoline. Rebounding activates the lymphatic system and cleanses all the body cells by flushing out metabolic wastes, saturating them with oxygen and enzymes. It is the only form of exercise that helps to open and close the valves of the lymphatic vessels as you go up and down on the rebounder.
Rebounding is a affordable way of boosting your energy, getting your lymph flowing, losing weight, toning muscle, alkalising your body and getting a great, all over workout – right in your own home
The benefits of Rebounding:
- Strengthens the muscoskeletal system
- Fights fatigue by strengthening the Glandular system
- It increases metabolism
- It enhances digestion, relaxation and sleep patterns
- Its an extremely effective no impact exercise for those with less mobility
- It increases the performance of the heart and circulatory system, slowing down the ageing process.
- It burns more calories than jogging
- It circulates more oxygen to the tissues in the body
- Rebounding promotes tissue repair
- Offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
- Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
- Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
So all in all the list is endless and with a huge selection of benefits including how fun and enjoyable it is to rebound on a daily basis.
If you are interested in purchasing a Rebounder here is a link: